Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hangtag Copy

Some possible copy for the front of the hangtag I had a copywriter help write up.

'At Fibre, our sole pleasure is derived from producing provocative, wearable design for guys and gals with discerning t-shirt taste. We draw inspiration from what's going on around the globe, or around the corner from our cramped apartments.'

'At Fibre, our sole pleasure is derived from helping those on the tee-diet. Our tees are rich in cotton and are free of that bland design after-taste. They'll keep you looking fresh for days on end. Have you had your daily dose of Fibre?'

Anyone have a direction they would like to see this go toward?

3 comments:

nickAD said...

I dig the first one much more - I think we should make an intentional disconnect between our "fibre" as in the "brand", and "fiber" as in the "bran".

aka, let's disassociate from poop!

Unknown said...

well put sir, well put

Ryan said...

im with andy...as i shy away from insinuating that our shirts will keep you firm and regular.