Hey guys, feel free to check out the design and let me know if there's anything you think we should change before I send these over to Oregon to get printed!
God, that hangtag strikes me with sexiness every time i see it. I love it.
Boys, if we want to use the "it's been business doing pleasure with you" tagline, It's not a big deal. But, if we happen come up with something unique just for fibre, I'd prefer it.
i think thats a great idea, i will make a make-believe deadline for said tagline....i say we think about it this week and discuss thursday night. ill put the order in at oregon in on friday. almost there, guys...
3 comments:
God, that hangtag strikes me with sexiness every time i see it. I love it.
Boys, if we want to use the "it's been business doing pleasure with you" tagline, It's not a big deal. But, if we happen come up with something unique just for fibre, I'd prefer it.
i think thats a great idea, i will make a make-believe deadline for said tagline....i say we think about it this week and discuss thursday night. ill put the order in at oregon in on friday. almost there, guys...
Sounds good to me. We'll come up with something original.
Post a Comment